Let's get things started with some FAQs:
1. How can you have FAQs if the blog doesn't even exist yet?
A: I predict this question will come up a lot.
2. What the hell is poignant cheese?
A: It's so sharp, it brings tears to your eyes.
3. Is it ever appropriate to fake-tan your vulva?
A: Yes. But do a patch-test first.
4. I hear you've written a book. Can you tell us a bit about it?
A: Certainly! It's called Virtually Yours. It's a dramedy about internet dating and deception. I believe it is the first book to use thrush in a romantic context.
5. Why has this text turned blue?
A: I am experiencing technical problems with my font colour changer. Perhaps it's cold.
6. What is your blog's mission statement?
7. Your purpose for existing. Your goal?
A: Ah ... I see. Just a moment please ...
Ahem. I seek to inspire and nurture the human spirit. One person, one cup, and one neighbourhood at a time.
8. Isn't that Starbuck's mission state-- Unfortunately I seem to have run out of space. Once again, a big welcome to all my new readers. Together, let's embrace all that is poignant and cheesy. (Yes, that includes you, Jack Vidgen). And don't forget to look out for my new book: Virtually
Unpublishable - I mean Yours! Virtually Yours!